I take care of my client and my co-worker’s comfort and always try to provide a transparent and clear process. Please, make sure you read the general terms and conditions before you order any service from me. If you have any questions and concerns, you can always contact me on my e-mail: [email protected].
Prices and final offer
Prices shown on the website can vary depending on the scope of work. I ask you questions about your project and expectations during our first consultation. Based on the information, I create the final proposal. In the offer, you will find summaries of the scope, quote, and timeframe.
Documents must be approved within 3 working days. Unless I receive an approval within this timeframe, I am unable to guarantee rates or delivery dates.
By signing the contract, you agree to its terms and conditions.
In order to begin working together, I ask you to make an unrefundable deposit of 50-100% of the project price. In the event my work exceeds this amount, we will charge you an additional fee based on the percentage of the work that has been completed.
Changes to the contract
The scope of work included in the contract can be changed or the timeline can be altered. Both sides must agree to the new rules, and they must be approved via e-mail. Note, that extra charges can be applied.
Ordering the project means that you agree to receive only the production files. The basic offer does not include editable files. Please let me know in advance if you would like editable files or templates you can modify yourself. The additional cost will be included in the quote.
A standard offer includes three to five rounds of revisions. Additional revisions will be billed at the hourly rate (80 EUR/h).
Start of the project
In order to begin a project, I will need:
- Information about the project, like: size, number of pages, content, method of distribution, etc.
- Completed materials (ex. finalized copy deck, images, brand book, etc.)
- Contract signed and emailed
- Payment mentioned in the quote
Email is the primary method of communication with me. All agreements must be approved by email. You can schedule a meeting with me using my booking calendar, which is shared by the request. I answer the message during my working hours.
Finalizing the project
As a condition for using the projects, you need to: approve the project in a written form (ex. e-mail) and make the final payment (if applicable).
Payment can be made monthly in some cases. You will be billed at the end of the month or every three months. A written agreement is required.
Final payment must be made within 14 days.
Outsourcing the project
Some design works are created by my co-workers. In order to provide my client with the best and most efficient service, I collaborate with other freelancers. This includes design copywriting, and web development. I approve all projects, and I am always your main contact.
The individual offer or email will contain all other terms and conditions.
Brand Empowerment Program
Brand Empowerment Program is a strategy program that combines 1-on-1 sessions with workshops and research. Once you’ve completed the program, you will receive a report that will help you continue developing your brand. Read more about the program.
Offer and contract
The website lists a fixed price for small businesses. However, it can vary depending on the size of the project and organization.
After our first consultation, you will receive a customized offer and contract document with a final price.
You will have three business days to approve and sign the contract.
By signing the contract, you agree to the terms outlined therein.
Any changes need to be approved in writing by both parties. Extra charges may apply.
- Following the consultation and signing of the contract, you will receive a payment link. The payment must be made within 72 hours. Your link will expire after this period.
- You will have 14 days to begin the program. In addition, you can reschedule it twice before your participation is automatically canceled.
- You have 45 days to complete the program. There will be an additional charge of 80 euros for any additional sessions after this point.
- You will receive the final report within two weeks of the last session. This can vary depending on your case.
- You will receive a refund if you withdraw from the program at least 7 days before the start; less than 7 days – 75% of the fee.
- If you withdraw from the program after we have already begun working together, you will be charged according to the amount of work we have already completed.
- During the month following the last session, you can either schedule a coaching session (60-90 minutes) once a week or contact me via e-mail during my working hours to ask questions about implementing your new strategy.
- Sessions must be scheduled at least two days in advance.
- Sessions last between 60 and 90 minutes and consist of an interview, a workshop, or an exercise to gather information.
- I use Google Meet. You will receive a link to a meeting room before each session.
- In between sessions, you can reach me by email or WhatsApp.
- Each milestone will be followed by a mini-report.
- Any cancellation or rescheduling must be notified 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, you will be charged an additional fee for an extra session (80 EUR).
By signing a contract, you agree to terms and conditions.
Coaching Sessions and Consultation
Please read this terms and conditions before you buy the coaching package. Making a payment means that you understand and accept all the conditions mentioned below.
- After the payment, you have 14 days to book your first session
- If you exceed this time, your purchase will be canceled
- The package has to be used within 30 days after first session (1-3 sessions package) or 45 days (5-sessions package)
- You can cancel your package before the first session within 14 days. You will still have a chance to withdraw from the program after our first session. In this case you will be charged a standard fee (120 Eur). It’s not possible to apply for the refund after second and more sessions.
Before the session
Before we meet, you receive a short questioner, so I can understand your case better and organize the sessions according to your needs. It has to be received at least 48h before our meeting.
Each session takes up to 90 minutes. You might be asked to do some exercises in between the meetings.
Scheduling and cancelations
- Any cancellation or rescheduling must be notified 24 hours in advance.
- You will be able to book your sessions using my calendar tool. Link will be shared with you via e-mail.